Looking for tribe
  • RJG LUFC

Looking for tribe

by RJG LUFC » 20 Dec 2017, 16:18

Hi all,

I am new to the server and looking for some people to tribe up with. Willing to help out with everything and just looking to have fun.

I am 25 and male.

I should be able to play most evenings during the week and occasioanly on a weekend.

Let me know, my GT is RJG LUFC.

RJ
    Dragonosomo

Re: Looking for tribe

by Dragonosomo » 25 Feb 2018, 21:56

Hey man i am also new to the server and i will add you on xbox. I have been playing on own for months now and iwas wondering if you would join my tripe The Dragonosomo Way i haven't created it yet but will let you know as soon as i do. By the way my GT is Dragonosomo. Peace Out and oh yeah i don't have a headset sorry.

• Hellebore0926
    Survivor name: Hellebore0926
    Tribe name: Perpetua Domini

by Hellebore0926 » 04 Apr 2018, 15:48

I am new as well and have allied with another new person. You guys can both join the Perpetua Domini tribe I am starting today. I don't mind if you have no mic as long as you contribute and I would love to work with new people to the server. I also plan to do streams so the more the merrier. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Can't touch this :lol: :-)
  • Hellebore0926

by Hellebore0926 » 05 Apr 2018, 13:53

Hey man i am also new to the server and i will add you on xbox. I have been playing on own for months now and iwas wondering if you would join my tripe The Dragonosomo Way i haven't created it yet but will let you know as soon as i do. By the way my GT is Dragonosomo. Peace Out and oh yeah i don't have a headset sorry.

Hey I just came along a major base yesterday as a gift from tubby. Sadly Cheetham and his group decided to take most of the dinos and Items given to me but if you would like we could merge tribes and work together. If not I understand.
    Dragonosomo

by Dragonosomo » 15 Apr 2018, 00:51

Yes i would love that sadly i am the only one in my tribe but a i am level 61 & i have recently changed my tribe name to Ragnarok Wyverns & i have a wood house & dino pen on vicking bay 1 if you would argree the this will be a major upgrade to what i am currently used to on ukarkservers ragnarok server. I hope you agree & messege me xbox live or here i will be on every day this next week from 12AM to 5PM with a 30 minute lunch break. Bye for now
  • Hellebore0926

by Hellebore0926 » 17 Apr 2018, 13:21

Yes i would love that sadly i am the only one in my tribe but a i am level 61 & i have recently changed my tribe name to Ragnarok Wyverns & i have a wood house & dino pen on vicking bay 1 if you would argree the this will be a major upgrade to what i am currently used to on ukarkservers ragnarok server. I hope you agree & messege me xbox live or here i will be on every day this next week from 12AM to 5PM with a 30 minute lunch break. Bye for now
    You can have the base dude I don't mind. I plan to be dropping out of the server. I get bad connection since I play from US