Alright :)
  • SILENT MOOVA

Alright :)

by SILENT MOOVA » 26 Jan 2018, 10:58

I love ark but feel I haven’t had the best experience since I started playing, from getting pummelled on official as a solo player in the early days to frustrating times with tribes on private pvp servers that proved to be unreliable & fizzle out.
    Nowadays I’m busier than I used to be, but still itching to play I did some research on google and read about this server, and I signed up just after Christmas.
    No regrets. Within my 1st hour playing while scratching around in Viking bay a player (whose name I forgot? So sorry) kindly supplied me with a couple of pteras and a couple of Rex. Nice little head start, and a few weeks later (slow, I know!) I’m set up in a base with a little collection of tames I’m very pleased with trying to breed rex of my own (I’ve killed 2 so far for daring to go to sleep, but will persist)

I love that there’s still a survival feel & it’s challenging enough to keep me on my toes but not feel totally overwhelming.
    I mainly keep to myself but the players I’ve encountered along the way have been really friendly & helpful.
    I’ve been seeing all the events going on and when I’m more settled (in my real life and on the server) I look forward to joining in, and contributing to keeping the server going as well. I might even dare to remove the passive prefix from my tag as well!
    Lovely set up you’ve got here, thanks for letting me get involved :)
    RaMarcus
    Site Admin
    Survivor name: RaMarcus
    Tribe name: The Authority

Re: Alright :)

by RaMarcus » 26 Jan 2018, 17:17

Welcome and I'm glad you're enjoying the server and community, they're a great bunch. ;)